NOTE: This feature is only available for legacy myRealPage accounts and/or older themes. It is no longer available for new sign-ups and/or newer responsive themes.
1 - Log in to Private Office:
- A. Enter the URL private-office.myrealpage.com
- B. Enter your username (the email address you used when signing up).
- C. Enter your password (which you chose during the sign-up process).
- D. Click Login.
2 - From the Dashboard:
- A. Click on the Contacts+Mail tab.
- B. Click on the Mailboxes icon.
3 - From the Manage Email Mailboxes page:
- A. Locate the hosted mailboxes you would like to modify. Once you've found it, click on the Change Password link beside it.
4 - In the pop up:
- A. Enter your new password.
- B. Re-enter the new password to confirm. Please make sure that your passwords match.
- C. Once you're done, click on the Change Password button.