NOTE: This article only applies to myRealPage websites that use older themes and/or those that do NOT use blocksCMS.
To view the article for adding web pages to a blocksCMS myRealPage website, please click here.
1 - Log in to Private Office:
- A. Enter the URL private-office.myrealpage.com
- B. Enter your username (the email address you used when signing up).
- C. Enter your password (which you chose during the sign-up process).
- D. Click Login.
2 - From the Dashboard:
- A. Click on the Website tab.
- B. Click on the +New Page icon.
3 - Creating a New Page:
- A. Give your new page a name in the field provided. Please note that this name will be what will be used for that page's URL.
- B. (Optional) You can choose from the dropdown menus if you want this new page to be a sub-page of another existing page on your site. This can be skipped for now and/or changed later on.
- C. (Recommended) Add a custom Page Title. This is the label that appears in the tabs of browsers. It also helps with SEO and online searches.
- D. (Recommended) Add a Page Description. This is the text that appears along with the link to your site when your site appears in search engine results. It also helps with SEO.
- E. Click Save.
- After saving, you will be immediately taken to the newly-created blank page, and you can start adding content to it. Click here for instructions on how to add text to a new page.