1 - Log in to Private Office:
- A. Enter the URL private-office.myrealpage.com
- B. Enter your username (the email address you used when signing up).
- C. Enter your password (which you chose during the sign-up process).
- D. Click Login.
2 - From the Dashboard:
- A. Click the Website tab.
- B. Click All Web Pages.
3 - In the left sidebar:
- A. Click on Menu and Navigation.
4 - On the Main Menu and Navigation Page
- A. In the list of your pages presented, click on the page title you wish to edit. In this example, we're trying to edit the Page Title "Buying" to "Buying A Home."
- B. In the Menu Title field, type in the new title of the page you selected.
- C. Click Save.
- NOTE: If you only wish to change the Title/Label of the links in your menu, do NOT edit the information in the Link (URL) field as it will break the link!
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.