1 - Log in to Private Office:
- A. Enter the URL private-office.myrealpage.com
- B. Enter your username (the email address you used when signing up).
- C. Enter your password (which you chose during the sign-up process).
- D. Click Login.
2 - From the Dashboard:
- A. Click the Website tab.
- B. Click All Web Pages.
3 - In the left sidebar:
- A. Click on Menu and Navigation.
4 - On the Main Menu and Navigation Page
- A. In the list of your page titles presented, click on the page title that you wish to hide.
- B. Check the box called Don't show in menu. (Checking this box will remove it from the navigation bars of your site, but you will still be able to view this link in your Sitemap.)
- C. Check the box called Don't show in sitemap. (Checking both boxes in Steps B and C will completely hide the link to the selected page.)
- D. Click Save.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.