⚠ IMPORTANT NOTE ⚠
Please be aware that as of December 20, 2018, Google has announced that they will be shutting down Google Plus and all its related APIs, including the Google+ Share and Sign-in features.
All Google+ functions are scheduled to be shut down by March 7, 2019, but progressive shutdown will begin as early as January 2019.
Because of this, we recommend turning this feature off in your myRealPage website.
For the latest information on this topic, you can follow Google's Developer Blog.
1 - Log in to Private Office:
- A. Enter the URL private-office.myrealpage.com
- B. Enter your username (the email address you used when signing up).
- C. Enter your password (which you chose during the sign-up process).
- D. Click Login.
2 - From the dashboard:
- A. Click on the Website tab.
- B. Click on the Blog Center icon.
3 - From the Blog Center:
- A. Click the +New Blog Post button. (or click here to learn how to edit a blog post)
4 - Editing The Blog Post:
- A. Enter your blog title.
- B. Enter your blog content.
- C. Make sure your assigned author for the post is correct.
- D. Double check if your email address is correct.
- E. Enter your Google+ ID in the space provided.
- F. Click on the Publish button.
The way this has been set up is so that you can assign a different blog author to individual posts.