1 - Log in to Private Office:
- A. Enter the URL private-office.myrealpage.com
- B. Enter your username (the email address you used when signing up).
- C. Enter your password (which you chose during the sign-up process).
- D. Click Login.
2 - From the Dashboard:
- A. Click the Website tab.
- B. Click All Web Pages.
3 - On the Web pages screen:
- A. Hover over the title of the page that you want to add or edit the meta tags on. This will open a sub-menu. Click on the Settings link.
4 - In the page settings:
- A. Add your optimized Page Title. This title also appears on the labels of browser tabs.
- B. Add your optimized Page Description.
- C. Click on the Advanced Settings bar to open the section.
- D. Add your meta tags in the space labeled Custom Content in the <head>.
- E. Once you're done, click on the Save button.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.