Depending on your content, and your marketing strategy, setting certain parts of your website to be accessible only with a password can be a good way to get leads. This can prompt site visitors to sign up for VOW accounts, which in turn gives you more opportunities to fine-tune your marketing towards these prospects.
1 - Log in to Private Office:
- A. Enter the URL private-office.myrealpage.com
- B. Enter your username (the email address you used when signing up).
- C. Enter your password (which you chose during the sign-up process).
- D. Click Login.
2 - From the Dashboard:
- A. Click the Website tab.
- B. Click All Web Pages.
3 - From the Pages Section:
- A. Locate the page that you would like to add a password to. Hover your mouse pointer over it until a sub-menu appears right below it.
- B. In the new sub-menu, click on the Settings link.
4 - In next page:
- A. Locate the "Requires Login" box, and add a check mark to it.
- B. Once you're done, click on the Save button.
- Clients who wish to view this page will now be able to do so once they have provided the credentials they used when they signed up for a VOW account.