- The “Change History” tab keeps track of all the changes you have made to your myRealPage website since it was first launched.
- This allows you to go back and see previous versions of your website.
- Its main purpose is to allow you to revert to a previous version of your website in case you make a mistake while editing it and you would like to start over.
- Please note that versions saved in the Change History are points where you Saved your work (as in you actually clicked a Save button), so remember to save often!
- Please note that if you revert to an earlier version, all versions made later than that are erased. For example:
- You made changes and saved your edits on July 1 at 2pm, at 3pm, at 5pm, and at 8pm. You also performed edits on July 3 at 10am, and 2pm.
- On July 3, you decide that you would like to revert to the version of the site on July 2 at 2pm.
- All other versions saved after 2pm on July 1 will be lost.
• Finding the Change History Tab •
1 - Log in to Private Office:
- A. Enter the URL private-office.myrealpage.com
- B. Enter your username (the email address you used when signing up).
- C. Enter your password (which you chose during the sign-up process).
- D. Click Login.
2 - From the Dashboard:
- A. Click the Website tab.
- B. Click All Web Pages.
3 - From the Edit Website Page
- A. Click on the Change History tab/icon.
Click here to learn how to use the site history