1 - Log in to Private Office:
- A. Enter the URL private-office.myrealpage.com
- B. Enter your username (the email address you used when signing up).
- C. Enter your password (which you chose during the sign-up process).
- D. Click Login.
2 - From the Dashboard:
- A. Click the Website tab.
- B. Click All Web Pages.
3 - From the Web Pages list:
- A. Locate the web page that you need to edit.
- B. Once you've found it, click on the Page Editor link below it.
4 - On the Page Editor:
- A. On the green Edit This button, click on the Up or Down arrows to move the weblet up or down.
5 - Moving the Weblet:
In this example, we will move the Biography text down, to swap places with the Custom Form.
- A. Click on the Down Arrow. You will notice that as you hover your mouse pointer on it, the text in the green box will change from "Edit This" to "Move this Down." The affected weblet will also be highlighted in yellow.
6 - In the Pop Up:
- A. You will receive a pop up notification, asking to confirm the action. Click on the Yes, move this weblet DOWN on the page button to proceed.
7 - Finishing Up:
- A. The page will be reloaded, and the selected weblet will now be below the previous weblet.