1 - Log in to Private Office:
- A. Enter the URL private-office.myrealpage.com
- B. Enter your username (the email address you used when signing up).
- C. Enter your password (which you chose during the sign-up process).
- D. Click Login.
2 - From the dashboard:
- A. Click on the Statistics tab.
- B. Click on the Google Analytics icon.
3 - From the Analytics section:
- A. Log in by clicking on the Access Google Analytics button.
4 - In the pop up login screen:
- A. Enter your Google Analytics email address.
- B. Enter your corresponding password.
- C. Click on the Sign In button.
5 - After logging in:
- A. Once you have successfully logged in, you will be brought back to the Google Analytics screen in Private Office. Click on the Manage Tracking Codes button.
6 - From the linking account pop up:
- A. Select the domain you want to track.
- B. Select the tracking code.
- C. Click on the Link button to start tracking.
- D. Once it has been linked, your domain name will appear here.
- E. Once you're done, click on the Close button.
Click here to learn how to create a new Google Analytics tracking code