**VERY IMPORTANT** The myRealPage.com technical support department HIGHLY discourages email forwarding of any kind. It is now common practice of major internet and email providers to block messages forwarded from outside email accounts. Forwarding your website email account to an outside email address runs a great risk of having those messages blocked and lost forever which will result in a direct loss of business for you.
The reason many email providers are blocking forwarded messages is due to the amount of spam and malicious software being dispersed through out the internet emailing systems. If messages are lost due to email forwarding blocking, they will be irretrievable by myRealPage.com and the receiving email address provider.
NOTE: This feature is only available for legacy myRealPage accounts and/or older themes. It is no longer available for new sign-ups and/or newer responsive themes.
1 - Log in to Private Office:
- A. Enter the URL private-office.myrealpage.com
- B. Enter your username (the email address you used when signing up).
- C. Enter your password (which you chose during the sign-up process).
- D. Click Login.
2 - From the Dashboard:
- A. Click on the Contacts + Mail tab.
- B. Click the Mailboxes icon.
3 - From the Manage Email Mailboxes screen:
- A. Click the +New Forwarding Mailbox button
4 - In the Create Forwarding Mailbox pop up:
- A. Enter your mailbox name (this is what we see before the @ symbol)
- B. Enter the email address you want to forward your messages to.
- C. Click on the Create Mailbox button.
Click here to see how to add additional email addresses to my account
If you wish to change the email address that you are forwarding to, please do not edit it. You will need to delete the original and re-add it!