The banner can be used as a static image if only one image is used. It will become a slideshow once you add more then one image.Click here to find your themes default banner size.
myRealPage also offers Website Customization and Banner Change services! Click here for more information.
1 - Log in to Private Office:
- A. Enter the URL private-office.myrealpage.com
- B. Enter your username (the email address you used when signing up).
- C. Enter your password (which you chose during the sign-up process).
- D. Click Login.
2 - From the Dashboard:
- A. Click the Website tab.
- B. Click All Web Pages.
3 - From the Web Pages list:
- A. Locate the page you want to add the RSS feed to.
- B. Click on Page Editor.
4 - Locate the banner weblet:
- A. Press the green Edit This button (the banner weblet is usually the largest image by default)
This next step is only available on our legacy themes, and does not apply to responsive themes.
For responsive themes, please consider making alternative templates. Click here for instructions on how to edit templates.
5 - In the banner editor:
- A. Specify the banner size by "width x height" in pixels (anything larger than this number will be cropped out)
- B. Choose your slideshow animation: Rotate/Fade or Slide (additional options for slide)
- C. Pick your transition speed.
- D. Pick you Animation interval.
- E. Choose to hide or show banner navigation (displays navigation arrows and bullets when you hover over the slideshow)
- F. Select your banner image from your Web Drive. If your image hasn't been uploaded yet, click here for instructions on how to upload files to your Web-Drive.
- G. Select where you would to link the image to (Click here for instructions)
- H. Add a caption that will be displayed when you hover over the image.
- I. Add more images. You can add up to 10 images.
- J. Once you're done, click on the Save Weblet button to save your changes.
Adding a Link To Your Banner
1 - Under the Image Link field
- A. Click on Select Link.
2 - In the page selector:
- A. Click on the Pages tab.
- B. Locate the page you want to link to (in this example, we are linking it to the Contact page), and select it by clicking on it once.
- C. Once it has been selected, click on the OK button. Doing so will also close this pop-up and bring you back to the previous page.