This article contains instructions on how to link images to your own internal pages on your myRealPage website. For instructions on how to link an image to an external page or website, please click here.
1 - Log in to Private Office:
- A. Enter the URL private-office.myrealpage.com
- B. Enter your username (the email address you used when signing up).
- C. Enter your password (which you chose during the sign-up process).
- D. Click Login.
2 - From the Dashboard:
- A. Click the Website tab.
- B. Click All Web Pages.
3 - From the Web Pages list:
- A. Locate the web page that you need to edit.
- B. Once you've found it, click on the Page Editor link below it.
4 - On the Page:
- A. Locate the section/weblet of the page that you want to edit and add the link to. Click on the green Edit This button.
5 - Inside the weblet:
- A. Once you are in the text editor, click on the image that you would like to become clickable. You'll know it's selected once it shows the small squares around its edges.
- B. While the image is selected, look to the toolbar, and click on the Insert/Edit Link icon (the icon is a small picture of an unbroken chain).
6 - In the link dialog box:
- A. Click on the Browse link as shown below.
- Alternatively, if you already have the URL of the page you want to link to, simply paste the page's URL in the Link URL field, and skip ahead to Step 8.
7 - In the page selector:
- A. Click on the Pages tab.
- B. Locate the page you want to link to (in this example, we are linking it to the Contact page), and select it by clicking on it once.
- C. Once it has been selected, click on the OK button. Doing so will also close this pop-up.
8 - Back in the link dialog box:
- A. The URL to the page you are linking to has now been added to the Link URL field.
- B. Choose from the drop down menu if you would like this link to be opened in a new tab or window when it is clicked, or if it should be opened in the same window.
- C. Once you're done, click on the Insert button.
9 - Back in the weblet editor:
- A. You can tell if your image is now clickable when you select the image, and the following icons look "pressed".
- B. Once you're done, click on the Save Weblet button to save your work.
Click here to see how to link your image to another website