1 - Log in to Private Office:
- A. Enter the URL private-office.myrealpage.com
- B. Enter your username (the email address you used when signing up).
- C. Enter your password (which you chose during the sign-up process).
- D. Click Login.
2 - From the Dashboard:
- A. Click the Website tab.
- B. Click All Web Pages.
3 - From All Pages:
- A. Locate the page where your blog weblet is, and click Page Editor. (In the example below, the blog weblet was placed in the Blog page)
4 - On the page where your Blog Weblet is:
- A. Locate the weblet and click the Edit This button.
5 - In the Blog Weblet:
- A. Click the Social tab.
- B. Select Yes in the dropdown menu to enable the button.
- C. Click Save Weblet.
Click here to learn how to enable the Retweet button on your myRealPage blog.
Click here to learn how to enable the Share with Google+ button on your myRealPage blog.