1 - Log in to Private Office:
- A. Enter the URL private-office.myrealpage.com
- B. Enter your username (the email address you used when signing up).
- C. Enter your password (which you chose during the sign-up process).
- D. Click Login.
2 - From the Dashboard:
- A. Click on the Listings tab.
- B. Click on the All Listings icon.
3 - On the Listings Page:
- A. Locate the listing that you wish to mark as Open House. Once you've found it, click on the Edit Listing link below it.
4 - From the listing details:
- A. Click on the Open Houses tab.
- B. Click on the +Add new open house button.
5 - In the pop up:
- A. You will now have the chance to add the details of your open house. Add your custom advertisement text (for example: "Open House: this Saturday and Sun, 1:00-3:00pm")
- B. Select the start date of the open house.
- C. Select the end date of the open house.
- D. Click on the OK button.
6 - Back in the listing details:
- A. The dates you have selected should now be displayed in this space. Review if your dates are correct.
- B. Once you're done, click on the Save Listing button.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.