1 - Log in to Private Office:
- A. Enter the URL private-office.myrealpage.com
- B. Enter your username (the email address you used when signing up).
- C. Enter your password (which you chose during the sign-up process).
- D. Click Login.
2 - From the Dashboard:
- A. Click on the Listings tab.
- B. Click on the All Listings icon.
3 - Find the listing you wish to edit:
- A. Once you've located the listing that you want to edit, click on the Edit Listing link below it.
4 - From the listing details page:
- A. Click on the Photos tab.
- B. Locate the photo that you want to edit the caption for. Once you've found it, hover your mouse pointer on the photo, which will cause additional options to appear. Click on the [Edit Caption] link.
5 - In The Pop Up:
- A. Once the Edit photo label pop up window appears, add your caption in the space provider.
- B. Once you've added your caption, click on the Apply button.
6 - Back on the listing details page:
- A. Once you're done adding and editing photo captions, click on the Save Listing button.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.