1 - Log in to Private Office:
- A. Enter the URL private-office.myrealpage.com
- B. Enter your username (the email address you used when signing up).
- C. Enter your password (which you chose during the sign-up process).
- D. Click Login.
2 - From the Dashboard:
- A. Click on the Listings tab.
- B. Click on the All Listings icon.
3 - Find the listing you wish to edit:
- A. Once you've located the listing that you want to edit, click on the Edit Listing link below it.
4 - Inside the listing:
- A. Navigate the various tabs near the top to view different the parts of the listing.
- B. Edit the details you would like to change.
- C. Once you're done making changes, click on the Save Listing button.
If the listing is auto imported, then you will be unable to edit the Property Type, MLS number, Date Listed, Price and Status. You can still edit and enhance this listing in many other useful ways. Click here to check if your listing is auto-imported.