If the listing is auto-imported, you will not be able to edit the Property Type, MLS number, Date Listed, Price, Address, and Status. You can still edit and enhance this listing in many useful ways. Click here to check if the listing is auto-imported.
Please also note that it is not recommended to edit the listing information in the Details tab, as this will halt automatic updates from the Board for this listing (info on the MLS and the listing as it appears on your site will no longer be synched).
1 - Log in to Private Office:
- A. Enter the URL private-office.myrealpage.com
- B. Enter your username (the email address you used when signing up).
- C. Enter your password (which you chose during the sign-up process).
- D. Click Login.
2 - From the dashboard:
- A. Click on the Listings tab.
- B. Click on the All Listings icon.
3 - Find the listing you want to edit:
- A. After locating the correct listing, click on the Edit Listing link below it.
4 - Inside the listing:
- A. Click on the various tabs to edit different sections and details of the listing.
- B. Proceed to edit listing details as necessary.
- C. Once you're done, click on the Save Listing button.
Click here to learn how to revert a listing to the original version