1 - Log in to Private Office:
- A. Enter the URL private-office.myrealpage.com
- B. Enter your username (the email address you used when signing up).
- C. Enter your password (which you chose during the sign-up process).
- D. Click Login.
2 - From the dashboard:
- A. Click on the Listings tab.
- B. Click on the All Listings icon.
3 - Find the listing you want to edit:
- A. After locating the correct listing, click on the Edit Listing link below it.
4 - From the listing:
- A. Click on the Photos tab.
- B. Click on the Upload Images button.
- C. You can also directly drag your images into this box. Should you choose to drag images instead, please skip to Step 6 below.
5 - From the listing:
- A. In the pop up, select the images you want to add to the listing.
- B. Click on the Open button.
6 - After uploading your photos:
- Note: The first photo in the set will be used as the listing's thumbnail.
- To reorder the photos, simply click, hold, and drag the photos to move them to their correct places.
- A. To view a larger version of the thumbnail, hover on the image and click on the View button when it comes out.
- B. To delete a photo, hover on the image and click on the X button in the corner when it comes out.
- C. Click here if you wish to add captions to individual photos.
- D. Once you're done, click on the Save Listing button.
The photo that appears first in the photo sequence will be automatically used as the main listing photo. To Change this, simply drag the thumbnail to the large section.