1 - Log in to Private Office:
- A. Enter the URL private-office.myrealpage.com
- B. Enter your username (the email address you used when signing up).
- C. Enter your password (which you chose during the sign-up process).
- D. Click Login.
2 - From The Dashboard:
- A. Click on the Listings Tab.
- B. Click on the Manage Listings and IDX button.
3 - Look to the lefthand side bar for your VOW options:
After this point, you have the following options:
- A. VOW Preferences And Branding
- B. Customize VOW Emails
- D. VOW User Statistics
4 - VOW Preferences And Branding
4a - Under the tab VOW Preferences:
- A. Change your settings for new signups.
- B. Set the allowed number of searches on your site before site visitors are required to sign up to perform more searches.
- C. Set what site visitors can see in listing details, and what details will require them to sign up to view.
- D. Once you're done, click on the Save Settings button.
4b - Under the tab VOW Branding:
- A. To add a custom banner to your site's VOW sign up and log in page, click on the Upload Image button. For example, you can use this for announcements, to display your contact info, etc.
- B. You can give the Virtual Office Website a custom name. For example, you can call it "Members-Only Area" or "Exclusive Listings" etc.
- C. Add a custom Abbreviation. For example, you can use "MOA" for "Members-Only Area."
- D. You can add custom intro text here. As an example, you can list down the benefits that prospects will receive once they sign up.
- E. Once you're done, click on the Save button.
5 - Customize VOW Emails
5a - In the VOW Email Customization Screen:
Make sure you are on the Signup Confirmation Email tab.
- A. Select Use my custom text.
- B. Add a custom subject line to your VOW confirmation email.
- C. Edit the main body of the email with your own custom content.
- D. Once you're done editing, click on the Save button.
- E. Click through the other tabs and modify your VOW emails accordingly. Please remember to click on the Save button in each tab when you're done editing that section!
- C. After any changes, click on the Save button.
- B. After any changes, click on the Save button.
7 -VOW User Statistics
7a - Under the Quick User Stats tab:
- A. This tab gives you an overview on stats about your site's VOW Users.
7b - Under the Quick Listing Stats tab:
- A. This tab gives you an overview on stats about how your site's VOW users have been viewing your listings. This can give you an idea on which of your listings are the most popular, etc.
7c - Under the Detailed Stats tab:
- A. You can use this drop down menu to select a filter, and change how the records are displayed (by date, by user, etc.)
- B. Stats based on the filters you've selected will be displayed here.