1 - Log in to Private Office:
- A. Enter the URL private-office.myrealpage.com
- B. Enter your username (the email address you used when signing up).
- C. Enter your password (which you chose during the sign-up process).
- D. Click Login.
2 - From the dashboard:
- A. Click on the Website tab.
- B. Click on the Blog Center icon.
3 - From the Blog Posts page:
- A. Click on the Drafts tab.
- B. Locate the blog post you want to edit, and click the Edit Post link underneath it.
4 - In the Blog Post Editor
- A. Make edits to your blog post in the text editor, if needed.
- B. If you are ready to publish your changes, select Published from the Status drop down menu.
- C. Click on the Publish button. Your blog post is now publicly viewable.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.