IMPORTANT NOTE: These instructions are for DELETING AN ENTIRE BLOG AND ALL ITS POSTS AND CONTENTS. Once a blog has been deleted, please be aware that IT CANNOT BE UNDONE.
1 - Log in to Private Office:
- A. Enter the URL private-office.myrealpage.com
- B. Enter your username (the email address you used when signing up).
- C. Enter your password (which you chose during the sign-up process).
- D. Click Login.
2 - From the dashboard:
- A. Click on the Website tab.
- B. Click on the Blog Center icon.
3 - From the Blog Settings page:
- A. Click on the Blog Settings tab.
- B. Locate the name of the blog you wish to delete, and click on the Delete link underneath it.
4 - Confirmation Pop-Up
- A. A pop-up window will appear, asking you to confirm if you really wish to delete the blog. PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS WILL DELETE THE WHOLE BLOG, AND ALL ITS CONTENTS AND POSTS. THIS CANNOT BE UNDONE. If you are sure about this action, click on the Yes, delete blog button.