1 - Log in to Private Office:
- A. Enter the URL private-office.myrealpage.com
- B. Enter your username (the email address you used when signing up).
- C. Enter your password (which you chose during the sign-up process).
- D. Click Login.
2 - From the Dashboard:
- A. Click on the Listings tab.
- B. Click on the All Listings icon.
3 - From The Listings Page:
- A. On the lefthand side of the page, click on the Import A Listing link.
4 - From The Import A Listing Page:
- A. Select the Import a Listing by MLS number option.
- B. Enter the MLS number for the listing you are importing.
- C. Click on the Continue button.
5 - From The Review and Import Screen:
- A. Locate the listing you want to import and click on the Import listing into editor link below it.
- B. In case your listing did not appear, click on the Start again button to be taken back to the previous screen
5 - Importing the Listing:
- A. On this page, you can add more details to your listing. You can also add items such as floor plans and videos. Once you are satisfied, click on the Create Listing button.
Click here to learn how to manually add a listing