Please note that this feature may not be available in some regions.
If no listings are coming up, please export the data from your MLS software (Paragon, Matrix, MLXchange, etc) and send the CSV file to our Support Team at email@example.com
1 - Log in to Private Office:
- A. Enter the URL private-office.myrealpage.com
- B. Enter your username (the email address you used when signing up).
- C. Enter your password (which you chose during the sign-up process).
- D. Click Login.
2 - From the Dashboard:
- A. Click on the Listings tab.
- B. Click on the All Listings icon.
3 - From The Listings Page:
- A. On the lefthand side of the page, click on the Import A Listing link.
4 - From The Import A Listing Page:
- A. Select the Import a Listing by MLS number option.
- B. Enter the MLS number for the listing you are importing.
- C. Click on the Continue button.
5 - From The Review and Import Screen:
- A. Locate the listing you want to import and click on the Import listing into editor link below it.
- B. In case your listing did not appear, click on the Start again button to be taken back to the previous screen
6 - On the Customize Tab
- Navigate to Customize tab and deselect/uncheck the option "This is a Reciprocity listing"
7 - On the Details Tab
- A. Navigate to the Details tab
- B. Click the dropdown menu in the Status section, and set the status to Sold.
8 - Adding details and finishing up:
- A. You can then proceed to add more details to the listing, such as floor plans and videos. Once you are satisfied, click on the Create Listing button.
Click here to learn how to manually add a listing