Quick Step-by-Step Video:
1 - Log in to Private Office:
- A. Enter the URL private-office.myrealpage.com
- B. Enter your username (the email address you used when signing up).
- C. Enter your password (which you chose during the sign-up process).
- D. Click Login.
2 - From the dashboard:
- A. Click on the Listings tab.
- B. Click on the Listing Searches icon.
3 - In Predefined Searches:
- A. Click on the +New Search button.
4 - Defining your search parameters:
- A. From the drop-down menu on the right corner, select Area Search from the options presented.
- B. Select which areas are to be included. To view further details about a particular area, just click on its name.
- C. Set other search criteria such as price ranges, property types, etc.
- D. Click on the Next button.
5 - Finishing up your search details:
- A. Give your pre-defined search a custom title, as well as other SEO-friendly details. You can also include a short introduction text to your custom search.
- B. Choose whether this pre-defined search will be available for public search (Reciprocity) or if you will require your site visitors to sign up first at your website (VOW).
- C. Once you're done, click on the Save button.
6 - Back at the Predefined Searches page:
- A. After saving, your latest saved pre-defined search will be highlighted by having a slightly darker-coloured background.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.