When you first sign-up for a myRealPage website, you will be able to select your username and password to your Private Office account from the start.
This article contains instructions on:
- How to request for a new password for your myRealPage Private Office account in case you forget your password.
- How to change your password.
Please note that we highly encourage users to immediately change their password after requesting for it to be reset.
1 - Forgot your password?
- A. Head over to private-office.myrealpage.com and click on the Forgot Your Password? link on the login main screen. You can also click this link: http://listings.myrealpage.com/passwordreset
2 - In the Password Reset window:
- A. Enter your username in the space provided. This is normally the email address that you used when you signed up.
- B. Click on the Continue button. Please note that after clicking this, a temporary password will be emailed to you.
3 - After receiving your temporary password
- A. Enter the URL private-office.myrealpage.com
- B. Enter your username (the email address you used when signing up).
- C. Enter your TEMPORARY password that you received via the previous step.
- D. Click Login.
4 - On the dashboard, after logging in:
- A. On your Private Office dashboard, click on your username/email address on the upper right side of the screen.
5 - In the Change Password pop-up window:
- A. Enter your temporary password.
- B. Create a new password for yourself.
- C. Retype the password to confirm. Please note that it is case-sensitive.
- D. Click on the Change Password button to confirm changes. Your temporary password is now invalid, and the next time you log in, you can use the new password that you just created.