1 - Log in to Private Office:
- A. Enter the URL private-office.myrealpage.com
- B. Enter your username (the email address you used when signing up).
- C. Enter your password (which you chose during the sign-up process).
- D. Click Login.
2 - From the Dashboard:
- A. Click the Website tab.
- B. Click All Web Pages.
3 - From Web Pages:
4 - From the Page Editor:
- A.) Click the Edit This button in the Links section, right below the section's introduction text.
(Note: If there are no links, this section may appear as a very skinny area, as in the screenshot below.)
5 - In The Links Weblet:
- A. Click on the +New Link Button.
- B. Or click Edit to modify an existing link, or Delete to remove an existing link.
6 - In New Link Section:
- A. Enter a title. This will be the text that can be clicked on by site visitors.
- B. Enter the URL for the link. If you are linking to one of your own existing pages, you can click Select Link to choose your page to link to.
- C. (Optional) Enter a short description of where the link goes.
- D. Once finished, click OK.
7 - In The Links Weblet:
- A. Add as many links as you need. Once done, click on the Save Weblet button.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.