1 - Log in to Private Office:
- A. Enter the URL private-office.myrealpage.com
- B. Enter your username (the email address you used when signing up).
- C. Enter your password (which you chose during the sign-up process).
- D. Click Login.
2 - From the Dashboard:
- A. Click the Website tab.
- B. Click All Web Pages.
3 - From the Web Pages section:
- A. Locate the Testimonials page from the list of pages on your site. Hover your mouse pointer over it until a submenu pops up.
- B. Click on the Page Editor link in the pop-up.
4 - From the Testimonials Page Editor:
- A. Click on the Edit This button in the Placeholder section.
5 - From the Testimonials Weblet:
- A. To add a new testimonial, click on the +New Testimonial button.
- B. To edit (or delete) an existing testimonial, click on Edit.
6 - Adding a Testimonial
- A. Give your testimonial a title! (Example: "Savvy and Efficient! Agent Jane is the best!")
- B. You can add an image from your Web-Drive, if you wish. This can be a photo of the person giving the testimonial, or of the property that you helped them with. If your image hasn't been uploaded yet, click here for instructions on how to upload files to your Web-Drive.
- C. Add the main body of the client's testimonial here.
- D. Once you're done with one testimonial, click on the OK button.
7 - Back at the list of testimonials:
- From this screen, you can keep adding and editing testimonials as necessary.
- A. Once you're satisfied with your collected testimonials, click on the Save Weblet button.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.