Are some of your listings missing from your site? Chances are that the listing has been placed On Hold.
A listing is automatically placed in the "On Hold" status when its status changes from Active to any other status on your Board or in the MLS. This gives you the chance to be aware that its status has changed, and to make changes to the listing if necessary.
When this happens, a notification email is sent to you, advising that the listing is no longer displayed on your myRealPage site.
To make the listing active again, a link is provided in the email that will take you to the page that lets you change its status back to Active. In case you don't have the email at the moment, you can always log in to Private Office and change the listing's status that way.
Sample On Hold Email:
Viewing Your On Hold Listings:
1 - Log in to Private Office:
- A. Enter the URL private-office.myrealpage.com
- B. Enter your username (the email address you used when signing up).
- C. Enter your password (which you chose during the sign-up process).
- D. Click Login.
2 - From the Dashboard:
- A. Click on the Listings tab.
- B. Click on the All Listings icon.
3 - Your On Hold Listings:
- A. Click on the On Hold tab to view your listings that are on hold.
Click here to see how to change the status of a listing