Please note that listings that are manually added might not automatically update if its status changes in the MLS.
1 - Log in to Private Office:
- A. Enter the URL private-office.myrealpage.com
- B. Enter your username (the email address you used when signing up).
- C. Enter your password (which you chose during the sign-up process).
- D. Click Login.
2 - From the Dashboard:
- A. Click on the Listings tab.
- B. Click on the +New Listing icon.
3 - In the New Listing Property Type pop-up:
- A. From the dropdown, select the correct property type for your new listing.
- B. Click on OK once you're done.
4 - On the new listing page:
This is where you can start adding the property details .
- A. Set the status of the listing
- B. Set the property type in case you chose the wrong one in the previous step.
- C. Enter an MLS number and/or add a tick in the box if it is an Exclusive Listing.
- D. Set the date the property was listed on.
- E. Enter a price as needed.
- F. Add a description of your listing.
- G. Set the listing's address.
- H. Upload photos for your listing
There are many other options on this page that you can fill out. Add as much detail as you wish.
- I. Once the listing is complete, click on the Create Listing button.
Click here to learn how to import a listing from an active MLS number