1 - Locate the embed code:
- A. Highlight and copy the embed code that you want to use.
2 - Log in to Private Office:
- A. Enter the URL private-office.myrealpage.com
- B. Enter your username (the email address you used when signing up).
- C. Enter your password (which you chose during the sign-up process).
- D. Click Login.
3 - From the Dashboard:
- A. Click the Website tab.
- B. Click All Web Pages.
4 - In the Web Pages List
- Locate the page you want to add the Head Code to. In this example, we're adding it to the home page.
- A. Click on the Page Settings link.
5 - On the Page:
- A. Click the Advanced Settings bar to expand it and display the advanced options.
6 - Under Advanced Settings:
- A. Paste your code in the space provided that's labeled Custom content in the <head> section.
- B. Click Save.
Click here for instructions on how to add Custom Head Content globally/in all your pages.