1 - Log in to Private Office:
- A. Enter the URL private-office.myrealpage.com
- B. Enter your username (the email address you used when signing up).
- C. Enter your password (which you chose during the sign-up process).
- D. Click Login.
2 - From the Dashboard:
- A. Click the Website tab.
- B. Click All Web Pages.
3 - On the Edit Website page:
- A. Click on the Images & Files tab.
4 - In the pop-up:
- A. In your web-drive, locate the image you want to edit. Once you've found it, right click on it to open a sub-menu.
- B. In the sub-menu, click on the Image Editor... option. This will open the image editor window.
5 - How to Use Full Image Editor Tools:
- A. Opens selection of photo filters you can use on your image
- B. Opens tool to add text to your image.
- C. Opens drawing tool that lets you draw freely on your image.
- D. Opens Cropping tool to resize your photo.
- E. Opens Transform tool that lets you rotate and/or flip your photo
- F. Opens image adjustment tool. Options include brightness, contrast, saturation, blur, etc.
- G. Saves your edits to your photo as a separate file in your Web-Drive
- H. Undo an action or edit you have made.
- I. Repeats an action or edit you have made.
- J. Closes the window without saving.
- A. Click on the Filter icon.
- B. Select a filter for your photo.
- A. Click on the Text icon.
- B. Select your font.
- C. Select your font size.
- D. Select your text format (bold, Italic, underlined, strikethrough).
- E. Select your text alignment.
- F. Select a text color (clicking this will open the color picker window).
- G. Click, hold, and drag the squares with your mouse to resize your text
- A. Click on the Draw icon.
- B. Select your line shape
- C. Select your line color (clicking this will open the color picker window).
- D. Select your shadow color (clicking this will open the color picker window).
- E. Select your line width
- D. Select your shadow width
- E. Select your shadow offset
- F. Once you're done with your edits, click on the Apply button.
- A. Click on the Crop icon.
- B. Click, hold, and drag on the squares with your mouse to manually indicate where to crop your photo.
- C. Once you're done, click on the Apply button.
- D. Select a pre-defined crop size.
- E. Once you're done, click on the Apply button.
- A. Click on the Transform icon.
- B. Choose how to re-orient your photo.
- A. Click on the Adjust icon
- B. Use the sliders to make color adjustments to your image.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.