1 - Log in to Private Office:
- A. Enter the URL private-office.myrealpage.com
- B. Enter your username (the email address you used when signing up).
- C. Enter your password (which you chose during the sign-up process).
- D. Click Login.
2 - From the dashboard:
- A. Click on the Website tab.
- B. Click on the Blog Center icon.
3 - From the Blog Center:
4 - In the Blog Post Editor:
- A. Position your cursor where you'd like to insert the image. In this example, we want to place the image a little after the second paragraph.
- B. Once your cursor is in the right spot, click on the Insert/Edit Image icon in the toolbar.
5 - Browse for the image:
- A. In the Insert/Edit Image pop-up window, click on the Browse link.
- B. Another pop-up will appear. This is your Web-Drive. Locate the image you want to use and click on it to select it. If your image hasn't been uploaded yet, click here for instructions on how to upload files to your Web-Drive.
- C. Once your image has been selected, click on the OK button.
6 - Aligning The Image:
- A. Click on the Appearance Tab
- B. Using the drop-down menu, select if you would like to align your image to the left, right, center, etc. You can also set the size of the image.
- C. Once you're done, click on the Insert button.
7 - Finishing Up:
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.