1 - Log in to Private Office:
- A. Enter the URL private-office.myrealpage.com
- B. Enter your username (the email address you used when signing up).
- C. Enter your password (which you chose during the sign-up process).
- D. Click Login.
2 - From the Dashboard:
- A. Click the Website tab.
- B. Click All Web Pages.
3 - From the pages section:
- A. Click on the Unpublished icon.
4 - In the Unpublished section:
- A. This page will display a list of the pages on your website where changes were made but have not yet been published. Select the pages you want to publish (and hence publicly viewable) by either adding adding a tick to the box beside it, or using the Select All/Deselect all options.
- B. These links allow you several options:
- Live - Displays a small summary or snapshot of what that item or page currently looks like the live version of your site (publicly viewable).
- Staging - Displays a small summary or snapshot of what that item or page currently looks like the Staging version of your site (draft version, not publicly viewable).
- Edit - Takes you to that item's or page's editing window so you can make more changes to it.
- Discard - Discards all unpublished changes that have been made to the page.
- Publish to Live - Immediately publishes the unpublished changes and makes them publicly viewable. There will be one confirmation pop up.
- C. If you've selected a number of pages, you can click on the Publish Selected... button to immediately publish the unpublished changes and makes them publicly viewable. There will be one confirmation pop up. If necessary, you can also click on the Discard Selected... button to discard all unpublished changes that have been made to the selected pages.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.