Please note that this article refers to functions or features that may no longer be active, or only apply to older, non-responsive themes. As such, instructions listed below might no longer be applicable. Please feel free to search the rest of the MRP KnowledgeBase for updated solutions, or contact our support team for assistance.
1 - Log in to Private Office:
- A. Enter the URL private-office.myrealpage.com
- B. Enter your username (the email address you used when signing up).
- C. Enter your password (which you chose during the sign-up process).
- D. Click Login.
2 - From the Dashboard:
- A. Click the Website tab.
- B. Click All Web Pages.
3 - From the Web Page list:
- A. Locate the page you want to edit.
- B. Click Page Editor.
4 - On the Page you are editing:
- A. Locate the form and click on the Edit This button.
6 - Editing the Form Weblet:
- A. Under Spam Protection, select Require image verification (CAPTCHA) from the options given.
- B. Click Save Weblet.
Click here to see how to add a weblet