1 - Log in to Private Office:
- A. Enter the URL private-office.myrealpage.com
- B. Enter your username (the email address you used when signing up).
- C. Enter your password (which you chose during the sign-up process).
- D. Click Login.
2 - From the Dashboard:
- A. Click the Website tab.
- B. Click All Web Pages.
3 - From the pages section:
- A. Click on the drop down menu on the left hand sidebar. This will display all your current sites.
- B. Select which site you would like to edit.
- After selecting another site, you can continue editing as normal. All changes made at this point will be completely separate from all the edits you may have made previously on your other website.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.