NOTE: This article only applies to website subscriptions and the myRealPage Wordpress plugin subscription, not the IDX-only subscription.
This article assumes that you have already previously created your custom form. Click here to learn how to make a custom search form.
1 - Log in to Private Office:
- A. Enter the URL private-office.myrealpage.com
- B. Enter your username (the email address you used when signing up).
- C. Enter your password (which you chose during the sign-up process).
- D. Click Login.
2 - From the Dashboard:
- A. Click on the Listings tab.
- B. Click on the All Listings icon.
3 - In the Sidebar:
- A. Look to the lefthand sidebar. Scroll down and click on the Embeddable Listings + IFrames link.
4 - From the Embeddable Listings Page:
- A. Click on the Embeddable Codes tab.
- B. Click on the Search Forms tab.
- C. From the drop-down, locate and select the custom search form that you wish to generate the embed code for.
- D. Click on the Generate HTML link.
5 - In the Generate Form HTML pop up:
- A. From the dropdown menu, select whether your destination site is a myRealPage site, a WordPress site with the MRP plugin, or a third-party site.
- B. Click on the Generate HTML button.
- C. The generated HTML code will appear in the text box below. Copy the HTML code (on your keyboard, press CTRL+A to highlight all, and then CTRL+C to copy), and paste it (CTRL+V) into the the appropriate page and weblet on your website.