This search is currently not available for all real estate boards. Please consult with your respective real estate board for its availability.
1 - Log in to Private Office:
- A. Enter the URL private-office.myrealpage.com
- B. Enter your username (the email address you used when signing up).
- C. Enter your password (which you chose during the sign-up process).
- D. Click Login.
2 - From the dashboard:
- A. Click on the Listings tab.
- B. Click on the Listing Searches icon.
3 - From the predefined searches page:
- A. Click on the Predefined Search Forms tab.
- B. Click on the +New Form button. This will open a pop up window.
4 - In the Form Generator:
- A. In the dropdown menu in the upper left corner of the pop up menu, select ADVANCED: Custom Search.
- B. Add a Form Label. This text will be visible to your site visitors.
- C. Select the fields and/or criteria to add to your search form. Please note that these options may change, depending on the board you are a member of.
- D. Once you're done, click on the Next button.
5 - Selecting default values:
- A. You can also set a default value for each option you have created.
- B. Once you're done, click on the Next button.
6 - Final steps:
- A. Give your form a unique name. This name is used for reference, to allow you to distinguish forms from each other if you are using multiple forms.
- B. Once you're done, click on the Save button.
Click here to learn how to generate the HTML embed code for the custom search Form
Click here to learn how to generate an embed code for the custom search Form