NOTE: This guide is only applicable for legacy myRealPage accounts and/or older, non-responsive themes.
1 - Log in to Private Office:
- A. Enter the URL private-office.myrealpage.com
- B. Enter your username (the email address you used when signing up).
- C. Enter your password (which you chose during the sign-up process).
- D. Click Login.
2 - From the dashboard:
- A. Click on the Listings tab.
- B. Click on the Showcases icon.
3 - From the listings showcase page:
- A. Click on the +New Showcase button.
4 - In The Dropdown:
- A. Select Multi-Listing Google Map from the options.
- B. Click on the Continue button.
5 - Choose Your listings:
- A. Select on the appropriate group of listings, and click on the Select>> link near the top of the list. You can also add listings individually by clicking on the Select >> links beside each one. Selected listings will appear on the right side.
- B. Click on the Next button.
6 - Showcase Settings:
- A. Enter a unique title for your showcase.
- B. Add the height of the map, measured in pixels.
- C. Choose optimal zoom level you are comfortable. The default setting is considered as the optimal magnification.
- D. You can choose a custom sort method (Lowest to Highest prices, for example).
- E. (Optional) Click on the Map Border button to add styles to the map frame.
6 - Showcase Border Settings:
- A. Add border width, measured in pixels.
- B. Click the box to select a border color from the color picker.
- C. Click the box to select a background color from the color picker.
- D. Click the box to select a text color from the color picker.
- E. Click on the Finish button.