1 - Log in to Private Office:
- A. Enter the URL private-office.myrealpage.com
- B. Enter your username (the email address you used when signing up).
- C. Enter your password (which you chose during the sign-up process).
- D. Click Login.
2 - From the dashboard:
- A. Click on the Listings tab.
- B. Click on the Listing Searches icon.
3 - In Predefined Searches:
- A. Click on the +New Search button.
4 - Defining your search:
- A. In the drop down menu, select Simple - [Area Name] from the choices presented.
- B. Set the other search criteria such as price ranges, number of beds and baths, property types, etc. You can also choose if you want to include Open Houses, price reductions, etc.
- C. Once you're done, click on the Next button.
5 - Finishing up your search details:
- A. Give your pre-defined search a custom title, as well as other SEO-friendly details. You can also include a short introduction text to your custom search.
- B. Choose whether this pre-defined search will be available for public search (Reciprocity) or if you will require your site visitors to sign up first at your website (VOW).
- C. Once you're done, click on the Save button.
6 - Back at the Predefined Searches page:
- A. After saving, your latest saved pre-defined search will be highlighted by having a slightly darker-coloured background.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.