1 - Log in to Private Office:
- A. Enter the URL private-office.myrealpage.com
- B. Enter your username (the email address you used when signing up).
- C. Enter your password (which you chose during the sign-up process).
- D. Click Login.
2 - From the Dashboard:
- A. Click on the Listings tab.
- B. Click on the All Listings icon.
3 - Find the listing you wish to edit:
- A. Once you've located the listing that you want to edit, click on the Edit Listing link below it.
4 - In the listing editor:
- A. Near the upper part of the listing details page, click on the More link. This will open a submenu.
- B. From the submenu, select the option, Revert To Imported.
5 - In the popup:
- A. You will receive a confirmation alert. Click on the Yes, revert button to proceed.
6 - Back at the Listings Details Page:
- A. Once you're done, click on the Save Listing button.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.