1 - Log in to Private Office:
- A. Enter the URL private-office.myrealpage.com
- B. Enter your username (the email address you used when signing up).
- C. Enter your password (which you chose during the sign-up process).
- D. Click Login.
2 - From the Dashboard:
- A. Click on the Listings tab.
- B. Click on the All Listings icon.
3 - Find the listing you wish to edit:
- A. Once you've located the listing that you want to edit, click on the Edit Listing link below it.
4 - In the listing editor:
- A. Near the upper part of the listing details page, click on the More link. This will open a submenu.
- B. From the submenu, select the option, Revert To Imported.
5 - In the popup:
- A. You will receive a confirmation alert. Click on the Yes, revert button to proceed.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: After it has reverted, please DO NOT click on the Save Listing button as this will cause the listing to not be synced once again.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.