- A. Find the colour you like by clicking and dragging your mouse over the two components on the left.
- The vertical bar will change the main color.
- The large square will change the shade or hue of the main color.
- B. The resulting color will be in the rectangle on the right side of the screen.
- C. Once you are happy with your color as seen in the box to the right, you will see a 6-character code below it that starts with a # symbol. This code is the "hexadecimal" code (or "hex code") that we use to set the colors of a website. Please copy this, get in touch with us, and provide us with the hex codes.
On a mac: command + C
On a PC: CRTL + C
On a mac: command + V
On a PC: CRTL + V