IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT WEBSITE STATISTICS:
We would like to inform you that server-based website statistics will be discontinued by July 1, 2019. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
In a nutshell, this product has become far outdated to measure up to industry standards such as those established by Google Analytics and other similar free, commercial offerings.
It has also become a serious security risk as our server statistics product has been based on an open source project that is no longer maintained, and as such cannot keep up with new technologies and security features.
However, we highly recommend that you try out Google Analytics, a free Google product that easily integrates with the myRealPage platform. You can add your Google Analytics ID in a few easy steps, and you can also use the same Analytics ID to track multiple domains. Here are some links to help you get started:
- Adding Google Analytics to your website
- How to create a Google Analytics tracking code
- How to use Google Analytics to check stats on your pages or listings
As always, if you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to Contact myRealPage Support, and we will be happy to assist you!
1 - Log in to Private Office:
- A. Enter the URL private-office.myrealpage.com
- B. Enter your username (the email address you used when signing up).
- C. Enter your password (which you chose during the sign-up process).
- D. Click Login.
2 - From the dashboard:
- A. Click on the Statistics tab.
- B. Click on the Website Stats icon.
3 - From the website stats:
- A. In the first dropdown, select the option "Combined".
- B. in the second dropdown, select the month you wish to view stats for.
- C. You can now view your stats are in the first row after the Summary section.
Click here to learn how to interpret your website stats