1 - Log in to Private Office:
- A. Enter the URL private-office.myrealpage.com
- B. Enter your username (the email address you used when signing up).
- C. Enter your password (which you chose during the sign-up process).
- D. Click Login.
2 - From the Dashboard:
- A. Click the Website tab.
- B. Click All Web Pages.
3 - From the Web Pages list:
- A. Hover your mouse cursor on the name of the page you want to edit.
- B. Click Page Editor.
4 - On The New Page's Editor:
- A. Click on the Start Writing Now button.
5 - In The Text Editor Weblet:
- A. Type out your text.
- B. To create section headers, highlight the section you want to format, and use the dropdown menu to select a title size. H1 is the largest and H6 is the smallest.
- C. To style your text, simply highlight the text you want to style and use the options in the tool bar (Bold, Italics, Underlined, different font colors, etc.)
- D. Once you're done, click Save Weblet.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.