1 - Log in to Private Office:
- A. Enter the URL private-office.myrealpage.com
- B. Enter your username (the email address you used when signing up).
- C. Enter your password (which you chose during the sign-up process).
- D. Click Login.
2 - From the dashboard:
- A. Click on the Listings tab.
- B. Click on the Listing Searches icon.
3 - Locate the search you want a link for:
- A. Once you've located the search you want to get the link for, click on the Web Link (URL) link below it.
4 - In The Pop Up:
- A. You can add a title to give your URL a unique name in the link.
- B. If you have multiple domains, you can select a domain that you want to use for your link.
- C. Choose where you want to display the link. The options are Reciprocity, VOW, Office Listings, or My Listings
- D. This is the direct link to use for your predefined search. Copy this link when sharing the search.
- E. This is the link to preview the results
- Click on the Close button when you're done.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.