Before starting, please make sure that you already have a registered domain name. You can get a new domain by purchasing and registering a domain with a domain registrar, or by purchasing and registering a domain directly with myRealPage. Click here to learn how to purchase a domain via myRealPage. You can also contact myRealPage support for assistance and/or inquiries.
Please note that a domain name purchase will be a separate a separate charge, on top of any other myRealPage subscription you may already have.
If you already have a registered domain , please make sure that the DNS or Name Server information in the domain account is set to:
Or that the A Records are set to 18.104.22.168
1 - Log in to Private Office:
- A. Enter the URL private-office.myrealpage.com
- B. Enter your username (the email address you used when signing up).
- C. Enter your password (which you chose during the sign-up process).
- D. Click Login.
2 - From the Dashboard:
- A. Click on the Website tab.
- B. Click on the Domains icon.
3 - From the Domains page:
- Under the Website Domains tab, click on the +Domain button.
4 - In the first Pop Up:
- A. In the Link domain pop up window, type in your domain in the text box provided, but leave out the prefix "http://www..."
- B. Click on the Link Domain button.
5 - In the Configuration Pop Up:
This example will be using the Simple Configuration.
- A. Put a check mark in the box if you also wish to use this domain to recieve email.
- B. Clicking on the Show Configuration Information link will display the correct nameservers to use with your domain host.
- C. Click on the Select Simple button to continue.
6 - In the Mapping pop up:
- A. In the drop down menu, select the option A Listing on one of my websites.
- B. Click on the Next button.
7 - In the Page Details pop up:
- A. If you have more than one MRP website account, select which among your websites you would like to associate with the domain name.
- B. Select the specific listing that you would like to point the domain to.
- C. Select which section you would like to show the specific domain in.
- D. You can add a custom name that will be used in the URL that will be created.
- E. Click on the Next button.
8 - In the last pop up:
- A. You will receive a confirmation pop up. Please review the details displayed. Once you're satisfied with the set up, click on the Create button.
- Please allow 24 to 48 hours for the changes to take effect. If the your domain is still not pointed to your site, please double check your set up and/or contact myRealPage Support for assistance.