NOTE: Deleting a template will remove it from the applied pages, and revert the affected pages to use the current master template.
1 - Log in to Private Office:
- A. Enter the URL private-office.myrealpage.com
- B. Enter your username (the email address you used when signing up).
- C. Enter your password (which you chose during the sign-up process).
- D. Click Login.
2 - From the Dashboard:
- A. Click the Website tab.
- B. Click All Web Pages.
3 - From The Web Pages Section:
- A. Look to the lefthand sidebar, and click on the View All Templates link.
4 - In The Templates Page:
- A. Look for the template that you want to delete. Once you've found it, click on the Delete... link below it.
4 - Confirmation:
- A. You will receive a notification asking if you really want to delete the template. Click on the Yes, Delete It button to proceed.