1 - Log in to Private Office:
- A. Enter the URL private-office.myrealpage.com
- B. Enter your username (the email address you used when signing up).
- C. Enter your password (which you chose during the sign-up process).
- D. Click Login.
2 - From the Dashboard:
- A. Click the Website tab.
- B. Click All Web Pages.
3 - From The Web Pages Section:
- A. Look to the lefthand sidebar, and click on the View All Templates link.
4 - In The Templates Page:
- A. Look for the template that you want to edit. Once you've found it, click on the Template Editor link below it.
4 - In The Template:
- A. Click on the weblet handles to edit the weblets as normal. Click here for instructions on how to edit weblets, or how to delete weblets.
- B. Once you're done with your edits, click on the Return to Templates button. Your edits are saved.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.