1 - Log in to Private Office:
- A. Enter the URL private-office.myrealpage.com
- B. Enter your username (the email address you used when signing up).
- C. Enter your password (which you chose during the sign-up process).
- D. Click Login.
2 - From the Dashboard:
- A. Click the Website tab.
- B. Click All Web Pages.
3 - From the Web Pages section:
- A. Locate the page you want to add your listings to from the list of pages on your site. Hover your mouse pointer over it until a submenu pops up.
- B. Click on the Page Editor link in the pop-up.
4 - Adding a new section to the page:
- A. You can click the + buttons on the side of the Edit button to add a weblet above or below that current weblet.
- B. You can also click the +Add content here button to add a weblet in that position.
5 - In the Adding Content pop up:
- A. Click on the Show all available weblets... button.
6 - From the weblets selection window:
- A. Select the Real Estate tab.
- B. Select the Listings weblet.
7 - Adding Listings to your Page:
- A. From the drop down menu, select Listings and Predefined Searches.
- B. Click on the My Listings tab.
- C. Click the Select›› link.
- D. Choose the type of listings that you would like to display on the page you are editing.
- E. This section is for fine tuning how your listings will be displayed on the page. Default settings can be controlled in your Listings Style Options section.
- F. Once you're done, click on the Save Weblet button.
Click here to learn how to add My Listings with categories to a page
Click here to learn how to add categories to your Listings