1 - Log in to Private Office:
- A. Enter the URL private-office.myrealpage.com
- B. Enter your username (the email address you used when signing up).
- C. Enter your password (which you chose during the sign-up process).
- D. Click Login.
2 - From the Dashboard:
- A. Click on the Listings tab.
- B. Click on the All Listings icon.
3 - On the Active Listings screen:
- A. Locate the listing you want to add the floor plans to, and click on Edit Listing.
4 - In the listing:
- A. Click on the Floor Plans tab.
- B. (Optional) You can add a custom label to the floor plans, if necessary.
- C. (Optional) You can also include a short introduction to accompany the floor plans.
- D. Click on the Upload Document button.
5 - In the File Upload pop up:
- A. Locate your file on your computer.
- B. Click on Open.
6 - In the Enter Settings pop up:
- A. Enter a short caption to go with your document. This text will appear along with floor plans when it is viewed online.
- B. Click OK. This should begin the document upload. Please allow the upload to finish.
7 - Once all documents are uploaded:
- A. After the files have uploaded, and all settings are in place, click on the Save Listing button.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.